Once named the sixth-best place in the nation to raise a family, Morris County, NJ is one of the best places to live and work
in New Jersey. Filled with plenty of outdoor activities to keep the entire family busy, Morris County is far enough away from the bustle of New York City (30 miles northwest), yet close enough to make commuting options easy for professionals.
Local Resources for Families Moving to Morris County, NJ
In addition to its premier location, Morris County, NJ is rich in history, culture, natural landscape with plenty of open spaces and quality schools.
- Visit the “official” website of Morris County, NJ. Read your local news, find a job, get the inside scoop on things to do in Morris County, NJ.
- Research Morris County school districts before you move. Morris County, NJ has 189 schools. One of the highest-rated schools is Chatham High School, which is rated in the top 10. Public schools in Morris are part of the Morris County Vocational School District. Morris County is also the home of three universities, a two-year County College, and a County Vocational Technical School.
- Get outside and explore the area. Nestled amid rolling hills and beautiful lakes, Morris County has plenty to discover!
- Conveniently commute to all 39 municipalities of Morris County, surrounding NJ counties and NYC by train or bus.
- Get involved with the Morris County Chamber of Commerce. Connect with other organizations and community leadership to grow dynamic business success.
- Stay in the know with the area’s real estate and get your local news, entertainment, sports and weather all in one spot.
- Find out the top things to do in Morris County. From top restaurants and nightlife to concerts and live theater, this list of almost 100 hot spots will keep you busy for a while.
- Run, jump, climb and splash across Wibit, an inflatable obstacle course at Sunrise Lake Beach Club, in Lewis Morris County Park.
Moving to Morris County, NJ? Trust in Tiger Moving & Storage
Whether you’re moving your family or your office to Morris County, NJ, trust in Tiger Moving and Storage
for all your packing (and unpacking), moving and storage needs. Family-owned and operated
, many of our employees are also from the surrounding areas, which makes us your top community resource to provide exceptional service with a personal touch.
Tiger Moving & Storage is your neighbor. Conveniently located at 259 New Rd., Parsippany in Morris County, NJ, we provide residential and commercial moving services for local or long-distance
moves. Call us today for a free, no-obligation estimate at 888-227-6642.
We proudly offer moving services within Morris County, NJ and the communities of Parsippany-Troy Hills, Boonton, Chester, Kinnelon, Long Valley, Morristown, New Vernon, Rockaway and more.